12/04/2011

Would it be cool to trick out my camry to look like a touring competition car?

First off, I recognize the camry is a japanese sedan and you have to be careful not to make it into a ricer. However, looking at some pictures, one style people go for with their 3rd gen camrys seem very slick and elegant. The 3rd gen Camrys I refer to were at one time used as Touring race cars. I am not so much interested in ground effects or a spoiler which will "Spoil" my fuel economy, but I am thinking of lowering the car, which means a stiff sports suspension, and especially those large white rims and cool tires to match. Right now I am riding on 14s, and I don't want to do anything stupid like get huge Dubs, but just check out what I mean- look at the dark blue one. I am thinking that sans the spoiler.
More details http://www.bgocled.com/ 


The only problem is I am an 18 yr old college freshman and I can barely afford pizza rolls. But, maybe in the future, years down the road, as I am so attached to my camry I am not going to get rid of it (I may end up as a car hoarder), it may be something to consider post college or in graduate school.

Here is my car as is. I already did bodywork, which came out quite nice but slightly wavy (Good enough, I didn't use bondo. There used to be two dents on the passenger side front fender) So the body is good now, so I can focus on making it badass.

More Content you can check http://www.bgocled.com/ .

 



 

没有评论:

发表评论